10 Tweets That Sum Up Our Relationship to Social Media (#3 is Outrageous!)
As social media marketers, our job is to essentially live on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn – to name a few. And much like any other significant relationship in our lives, our bond with social comes with highs, lows and everything in between.
So instead of trying to explain it, we’ll let the tweets do the talking. Here are ten of them that hit the nail right on the head when it comes to our very much dependent relationship on all things social media. Which one resonates the most with you?!
- Creating content for multiple different client platforms at once is like:
Instagram: My life is a party.
Snapchat: My life is a quirky tv show
Facebook: My life turned out great!
Twitter: We're all going to die.
— Mikel Jollett (@Mikel_Jollett) January 8, 2017
- Because let’s be honest, we’re all wondering:
- A common scenario at every single social gathering, family dinner or date we attend:
— Crowdfire – Social Media Management tool (@Crowdfire) July 10, 2018
- Nailed it:
? retweets and attention
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) August 23, 2017
- Sometimes you just have to get the facts straight:
Considering they are printed on 100% recycled paper with non-toxic ink, we do think that it's worth it to share our stories and photos with our customers. If you'd like to be removed please send your name, address, and customer number to firstname.lastname@example.org
— Patagonia (@patagonia) November 30, 2018
- We’ll admit it, Twitter can be a dark place:
7. Pre-planned Instagram captions are the name of the game:
8. A valid question and one that we ask ourselves at least once a day:
What is it I am really looking for when I open a social media app?
— Michael Gungor (@michaelgungor) November 7, 2015
- Sounds about right:
Me: I should do a three day social media detox
Also me: I should ask Twitter what they think of that idea
— Meghan Keaney Anderson (@meghkeaney) June 3, 2017
- The risk just isn’t worth it:
*phone battery drops to 92%* you guys, I'm sorry, I'd better go home
— ♥ mark magark♥ (@markedly) December 10, 2017