careers and opportunities
business development manager
Primary Purpose of Position
- To represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our business offerings.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships.
- To maintain strategic partnerships with clients and work collaboratively to continuously improve service offering and meet client requirements.
- Managing both current and existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- To plan and execute business development processes, including cold calling, and various communication form to drive new business opportunities.
- Lead the execution of existing and new client project from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- To create innovative marketing campaigns to increase the visibility of the business.
- To work collaboratively with the marketing team to support prospecting programs through direct outreach.
- Maintain and develop internal and external key relationships.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with CEO and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Create and execute strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends business portfolios.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead the facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices for the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Build and maintain a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- Maintain a strategic partnership with client/s and work collaboratively to continually improve the service offering and meet client requirements.
- Produce monthly sales reports for CEO.
- Maintain a professional image to client/s.
- Ensure KPIs are achieved.
Verbal and written communication
Ability to passionately articulate business vision, mission and plan.
Effective communication with all key relationships.
Open and honest communication style.
Ability to deliver presentation to client.
Effective communicators and motivators across multiple medium both externally and internally.
Ability to identify, understand and prioritize problems.
Ability to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions.
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging market channels.
Understand client requirements and demonstrate ability to drive action to achieve clear outcomes.
Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies within marketing and social media platforms.
Ability to close deals.
Ability to follow and understand the Skyfall Blue mission, vision and value proposition whilst gaining respect from team and client/s.
Ability to work remotely, independently and in a team environment.
Support team members in all aspects of the sales process and keep team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business.
Ability to think outside the square and identify opportunities to be leveraged.
Ability to foresee and plan for risks and implement mitigation strategies.
Ability to think creatively and innovatively
social media intern
SKYFALL BLUE is growing but what can we tell you, we are getting bigger and we need you! We are proving the opportunity of internship for a social media savvy, smart individual who will work with existing and potential clients of SKYFALL BLUE.
Are you well-versed in the online community and understand how and why people communicate online. Do you have a deep understanding of social media and online publishing? Do you know the latest trends in online digital media and most of all, love interacting and working with customers?
Then, you might just be the one!
Developing and implementing content (i.e. creating, researching, sourcing and curating appropriate social media content): Provide ongoing editorial support for blogs, tweets and posts Work with creative team and clients to help develop an ongoing communication strategy Develop editorial calendar based on marketing objectives and community feedback
Managing the engagement and growth of communities on client social media platforms and implementing plans for improving campaigns
Help identify and engage topic influencers and brand advocates Communicate with bloggers, community influencers to engage their collaboration on SKYFALL BLUE campaigns Actively promote SKYFALL BLUE in multiple platforms, both online and IRL
Natural interest in social media, marketing, and digital publishing Fantastic communicator – excellent verbal and written communication skills Analytical, detail-oriented, innovative and creative thinker Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment Ability to think on your feetWorks well under pressure Extensive experience in customer service
Commercially minded – excited at the prospect of interacting with people online on behalf of a consumer brand Possesses the ability to turn around editorial quickly Must have experience managing content development and publishing Must have experience in the media world