SKYFALL BLUE OFFERS SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
We just launched SKYFALL BLUE but what can we tell you, we are getting bigger and we need you! We are proving the opportunity of internship for a social media savvy, smart individual who will work with existing and potential clients of SKYFALL BLUE.
Are you well-versed in the online community and understand how and why people communicate online. Do you have a deep understanding of social media and online publishing? Do you know the latest trends in online digital media and most of all, love interacting and working with customers?
Then, you might just be the one!
SKYFALL BLUE SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Your role will be to serve as the eyes, ears and voice for several of our clients across multiple platforms.
This role reports directly to the Director of PR and Marketing.
The key aspects of this role are:
Developing and implementing content (i.e. creating, researching, sourcing and curating appropriate social media content):
- Provide ongoing editorial support for blogs, tweets and posts
- Work with creative team and clients to help develop an ongoing communication strategy
- Develop editorial calendar based on marketing objectives and community feedback
Managing the engagement and growth of communities on client social media platforms and implementing plans for improving campaigns
- Help identify and engage topic influencers and brand advocates
- Communicate with bloggers, community influencers to engage their collaboration on SKYFALL BLUE
- Actively promote SKYFALL BLUE in multiple platforms, both online and IRL
- Natural interest in social media, marketing and digital publishing
- Fantastic communicator – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented, innovative and creative thinker
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Ability to think on your feet
- Works well under pressure
- Extensive experience in customer service
- Commercially minded – excited at the prospect of interacting with people online on behalf of a consumer brand
- Possesses the ability to turn around editorial quickly
- Must have experience managing content development and publishing
- Must have experience in the media world
If you are interested in the position, please send a cover letter and CV to Marilou@skyfallblue.com.